- CEO/ Owner of OPTIMUM CARE THERAPY.
- Graduated with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy Degree at Western University Pomona, CA.
Dr. Sherry has a specialty in Exercise Expert for the Aging Adult and has 10 year experience working with Geriatric. She also complete a year long-manual orthopedic course. She is a Marathon Runner and Fitness enthusiast.
- 10 years of PTA experience in Sports Injury and Orthopedics.
- Graduated from Cerritos College-Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
Coach Nori is a Level-1 Certified USA Triathlon coach. He is well experience with sports injury, sports performance and rehabilitation. He is a Triathlete and a multiple finisher of short course and long course triathlon distance and an IRONMAN FINISHER.
- Graduate of University of California with a B.S. in Biology
- Graduate of Southern California University of Health Science, Doctor of Chiropractic with Honors.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician from American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Dr. Uy specializes in the treatment and prevention of neuro-muscular disorders of the human body. His approach to health includes treatment through various techniques such as Chiropractic spinal adjustments, therapeutic exercise, manual soft tissue work, and more to help keep you active and out of pain. Dr. Uy’s wellness and sports rehabilitation focus not only treats your current pain symptoms but also helps correct poor body mechanics, posture, prevent injury, and gets you to your peak performance. The primary focus is treating the root cause of your complaint and not just your immediate symptoms. He has worked with patients from all walks of life, including professional / high level athletes, weekend warriors, office workers, stay at home parents, Law Enforcement / First Responders, and more.
- Graduate of California State University, Fullerton, with a B.S. in Kinesiology
- Graduate of Fremont College with Certification in Massage Therapy
Sara grew up in Pico Rivera playing Soccer and was competitive cheerleader throughout high school. Afterwards, she went on to receive her Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Clinical Exercise from Cal State Fullerton in 2012. She continued her education at Fremont College to become a certified massage therapist (CAMTC) and has been in practice ever since. Her various body work techniques is a mixture of restoring range of motion and flexibility while assisting the muscles to relax and recover quickly. Her sports massage background includes working with runners at both Long Beach and Los Angeles marathons, CrossFit competitors, and other seasoned athletes who want to stay active and perform their best in their daily lives.